211 Lake Entrance Road
+61 2 4297 8020
|Sunday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Monday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 05:30pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
Reviews of Lee Massage & Acupuncture Stockland Shellharbour
- Michele McLachlan Added June 28, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great relaxing massage. $35 for 30 minutes. She started with my hands and worked her way up each arms then head neck down to all over my back. I was in heaven.
My next massage will be a strong one for 1 hour I think.
Rooms are comfortable and clean
- John Added June 17, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great service
Very good massages
- Jun Seungjin Added June 17, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best massage ever!!! Had a great & great treatnent!! Especially, Nick is the best massager I've ever met. Thanks guys!!
- Bo Day Added June 12, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★5 out of 5 for Penny at Lee's Massage, she is incredible! My bestie and I are obsessed with sports massages as it really helps us with getting rid of tightness and knots from training. Sports massage also helps with knots we all carry from stress which can be overwhelming if it is not released. It really helps to reset my chi and I come out feeling renewed and light. It is a must for everyone to get massages at least once a month at a minimum! Please go see Penny ❤️ p.s I forgot to mention how fussy we are when it comes to massages
- Raina Bashir Added June 04, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆This spa was my birthday treat! And definitely worth it! Noina was my massage therapist for the day and she used the perfect pressure and was really good at it. Would highly recommend this place. Staff is very helpful too!